Thursday, November 11, 2010


Image one: In terms of formal qualities, I really enjoy the light on the side of his face, it gives the portrait a very dramatic feel.This photograph was really one of the first images that I took for our project, and while I felt it could fit into my project, in the end it just wasn't the strongest of shots.
Image two: While I do enjoy this photo for its aesthetic aspects,this photograph makes me recollect the night and the events that occurred during that time and this is really the reason why I like it. Seven people living in one room, techno, booze, and a grown man wearing a gillie suit  while riding a wooden horse.And no, it wasn't Halloween night.
Image three: The lighting in this shot was what attracted me the most. It really does a great job of adding this very ambiguous feel to the photograph; turning a moment of the ordinary into something more interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment